924 Color Paintings of Pierre-Auguste Renoir (Part 2) - French Impressionist Painter (February 25, 1841 - December 3, 1919)

Category: Kindle Store,Kindle eBooks,Arts & Photography

924 Color Paintings of Pierre-Auguste Renoir (Part 2) - French Impressionist Painter (February 25, 1841 - December 3, 1919) Details

Pierre-Auguste Renoir book includes 924 high quality reproductions of his greatest masterpieces with title and date.

Reviews

I like the painting of Pierre-Auguste Renoir which is the reason I purchased this book. I am hoping to learn about painting for my personal use. If you're an artist or a "would-be" artist like me, I recommend Renoir's paintings. It's also good to use as a guideline for purchasing prints and having them framed for your personal use. I have had some double matted and used a non-glare glass. They are beautiful.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel